All Categories > RENEWAL OF STUDENT PASS > I am getting a new passport. Do I need to apply for a new student pass?
No, you can apply for a transfer of endorsement (eg: transferring the student pass sticker from your old passport to the new passport).

 Last updated Tue, Jun 14 2022 3:02pm
Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!