All Categories > CANCELLATION OF STUDENT PASS > What should I do if I am applying for intermission?
Please refer to the intermission webpage and Student Pass cancellation webpage.

You need to submit a request for cancellation of your current student pass and subsequently apply for a new student pass at least eight (8) weeks before the start of your returning semester.

 Last updated Tue, Jun 14 2022 3:11pm
Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!