All Categories > CANCELLATION OF STUDENT PASS > What should I do if I decide to switch to a different course?
You must submit a request for cancellation of your current student pass and apply for a new student pass. Charges in respect of a new student pass will apply.

 Last updated Tue, Jun 14 2022 3:12pm
Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!