All Categories > LOST YOUR PASSPORT? > I lost my passport whilst in Malaysia. What should I do?
You must lodge a report at the nearest police station within 24 hours.

You need to apply for a new passport at the relevant Embassy or Consulate in Malaysia. You will be required to produce the police report.

After obtaining your new passport, you can apply for a transfer of endorsement
(i.e getting a copy of your current student pass sticker onto your new passport).

Do contact the ISP office at +603 5514 4911 orĀ for further assistance and/or information.

 Last updated Tue, Jun 14 2022 3:15pm
Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!