All Categories > INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ATTENDANCE > I am not holding a Student Pass (eg. Malaysia My Second Home or Dependent or Diplomatic or Working Permit or Residence pass) in Malaysia. Do I need to record attendance?
Yes, it is mandatory for you to record attendance. Only students with Permanent Resident (MyPR) or Malaysian nationality card are exempted from this requirement.

 Last updated Tue, Jun 14 2022 3:18pm
Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!