All Categories > NEW STUDENT PASS > Am I eligible to apply for a one-off pass?
You are encouraged to apply for a one-off pass under the Direct Application category.

However, if you have obtained a student pass before (eg: transferring from another institution in Malaysia), you have to opt for the one year (1) pass.

Note: If you are an Indonesian student, you have the option to opt for either a two years (2) pass or one-off pass (3 years). Please note that the approval for the duration of your student pass application is within the discretion of the Immigration Department.

 Last updated Mon, Mar 6 2023 6:32pm
Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!